Performer Magazine have announced the winner of their recent “Tour Test” competition, and they have each received an A40 amp from Acoustic and a Mitchell ME1ACE acoustic electric guitar. Over the next few weeks, they will have the chance to play with their new gear in a variety of settings and report back with a review of their honest opinions. Below are two videos showing the first impressions of both of the winners. Further updates will follow as we get them.
- Acoustic B100C Review from Premier Guitar – November 2018
- Acoustic B300C and B600C Bass Combo Amps Combine Classic Tone and High Output for Gigging Bass Players
- New Acoustic “Classic Series” Bass Combos Combine Vintage Vibe with Modern Features
- Acoustic Amplification’s B410C 4×10 Cab Delivers Classic Bass Tone
- Acoustic BN6210 Review from Premier Guitar – March 2016