20W 1x8" Co-Axial Speaker ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC BASS AMP
The Acoustic® A20 instrument amp is designed to provide authentic, pristine tone for both acoustic instruments and vocal accompaniment. It is the perfect compact solution for today’s acoustic-electric musician. Two combo inputs with independent level controls allow for instrument or microphone connection and 20 watts of power drives the studio-monitor style speaker for amazing sound. The digital reverb and chorus lets you dial-in your personalized sound, while the anti-feedback filter eliminates unwanted feedback with ease. A full feature direct out provides the perfect interface for any external PA system, and the monitor style cabinet provides excellent live sound monitoring.
• 20 watts
• 8" full-range co-axial speaker
• Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks
• 3-band EQ
• Ported cabinet design
• Digital chorus with adjustable rate
• Digital reverb with adjustable level
• Vari-control feedback elimination
• Full-feature direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level
• Effects loop
• Dimensions: 14.4"H x 13.0"W x 15.8"D
• Weight: 21.5 lbs.