450 W 2×10″
Bass Guitar Combo
The new B450MKII from Acoustic® provides 450 watts of low-end thunder. The dual custom-design 10″ woofers, combined with the switchable high-frequency driver offer a wide range of tonal possibilities. The control panel is packed full of pro features, including an overdrive channel with separate volume, Acousti-comp® compression circuitry, 6 band EQ with shape control, and sweepable notch filter. The shelf port offers extended low-frequency response, and the direct output includes ground lift, pre/post EQ switch, and level control.
• Power Rating: 450 Watts (stand-alone), 600 Watts (w/extension speaker)
• Speakers: 2 X 10″ Custom-design
• High-Frequency driver with defeat switch
• Inputs: 1/4″ w/-10dB pad for active basses
• Mute Switch (footswitchable) w/indicator light
• Preamp: Solid-State
• Controls: Gain, Overdrive (switchable), Overdrive level, Volume
• Notch Filter: Yes w/selectable frequency
• EQ: 6 band w/shape control
• Direct out: XLR, w/level control, pre/post switch and ground lift
• Effects Loop: Yes (1/4″ send and return)
• Tuner Send: 1/4″
• Ext. Speaker Outs: Dual 1/4″ (4 ohm min. load)
• Other: ″Acousti-Comp″ compressor, switchable, w/clip indicator light; Footswitch jack controls overdrive and effects loop, Shelf Port for extended low-end response
• Product Dimensions: 20.3″W x 15.5″D x 29.9″H
• Product Weight: 89.5 lbs.
• Shipping Dimensions: 25″W x 20.2″D x 33.9″H
• Shipping Weight: 101 lbs.
Shop now at the following retailers